1000 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
|colour||Vein colors blue, brown, green-yellow; Outer jacket: gray RAL 7035|
|cross-section||3 x 1,5 mm²|
|length||5m. 10m, 20m, 50m or 100m|
|inner core||OFC (100% copper)|
5m, 10m, 20m, 50m or 100m moisture-proof cable NYM-J 3x1.5 mm² sheathed cable electric power cable OFC MADE IN GERMANY
As an installation cable, for laying on, in and under plaster, in dry, damp and wet rooms, as well as in masonry and in concrete.
Can also be used outdoors, provided protection from direct sunlight is guaranteed. The product conforms to the 2006/95 / EC directive (low voltage directive).
Direct embedding in vibrated, shaken or stamped concrete is not permitted!
Our cable is convincing due to its high flexibility, thanks to the molded insulation, even in difficult and narrow places easy to lay. 3 x 1.5 mm² cross-section in excellent OFC quality (oxygen-free copper - oxygen free copper) are sufficient for long distances.
- Brief description: PVC - Sheathed cable
- Type: NYM-J 3 x 1.5
- Nominal voltage: 300/500 Vr
- Running meter: 5m, 10m, 20m, 50m or 100m
- Conductor: solid copper, class 1 according to VDE 0295
- Construction: 1 x 1.35 mm
- Core insulation: PVC mixture Yll according to VDE 0207 part 4
- Core diameter: 2 , 50 mm
- wall thickness core: 0.58 mm
- core colors: green-yellow, blue, brown
- jacket mixture: PVC mixture YM 1 according to VDE 0207 part 5
- outside diameter : approx. 8.31 +/- 0.4 mm
- wall thickness jacket: 1.38 mm
- jacket color: gray RAL 7035
- max. Conductor resistance: 12.1 Ohm / km
- Working temperature: -40 ° C to 70 ° C, when laying -5 ° C to 70 ° C
scope of delivery
- Wet room cable power cable NYM-J 3 x 1.5 mm², 5m, 10m, 20m, 50m or 100m length, wire colors blue, brown, green-yellow