779994 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
|colour||Black, Light Blue, Green Yellow, Red, Dark Blue, Brown|
|cross-section||1 x 10 mm²|
|length||5, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 40, 50, 60, 70, 80, 90 or 100m|
|inner core||OFC (100% copper)|
From 5 to 100m core cable H07V-K 10 SW, BR, DBL, GNGE, HBL or RT fine-wire single core flexible MADE IN GERMANY
Application: In dry rooms, in operating equipment, switching and distribution systems, in pipes on or under plaster and with protected installation in the lights.
Not permitted for: direct laying in plaster! Laying on platforms, in tubs (except covered plastic tubs) and the like. Approved for the internal wiring of devices for a mains voltage of up to 1000 V AC and up to 750 V DC to earth.
Installation note: When wiring in lights in which the connection area of the wires is not protected from UV radiation and heat (caused by the lamps), a protective hose must always be pushed over the exposed wires. Otherwise, depending on the duty cycle, the insulation will decompose.
- Brief description: Core cable
- Type: H07V-K 10 SW, BR, DBL, GNGE, HBL or RT according to VDE 0285-525-2-31
- Nominal voltage: 450/750 V alternating test voltage = 2500 V
- running meter: 5, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 40, 50, 60, 70, 80, 90 or 100m
- conductor: copper class 5 = finely stranded< br />- Conductor nominal cross-section: 10 mm²
- AWG cross-section: 8
- Fire behavior class according to EN 13501-6: Eca
- Core insulation material: polyvinyl chloride (PVC)
- Conductor diameter: 4.4 mm
- Outer diameter: approx. 6.4 mm
- Flame-retardant: according to VDE 0482-332-1-2/IEC 60332-1-2
- Sheath colour: black, brown, dark blue, green-yellow, light blue or red
- from -10°C to 70°C, when laying from 5°C to 70°C
- smallest bending radius: 19.2 mm
- Weight: approx. 125 kg/km
Scope of delivery
- Flexible core, stranded H07V-K 10 SW, BR, DBL, GNGE, HBL or RT, from 5 to 100 m in length