909997 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
|colour||Black, Light Blue, Green Yellow, Red, Dark Blue, Brown, Gray|
|cross-section||1 x 16 mm²|
|length||5, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 40, 50, 60, 70, 80, 90 or 100m|
|inner core||OFC (100% copper)|
From 5 to 100m core cable H07V-K 16 SW, BR, DBL, GNGE, GR, HBL or RT fine-wire single core flexible MADE IN GERMANY
Application: In dry rooms, in operating equipment, switching and distribution systems, in pipes on or under plaster and with protected installation in the lights.
Not permitted for: direct laying in plaster! Laying on platforms, in tubs (except covered plastic tubs) and the like. Approved for the internal wiring of devices for a mains voltage of up to 1000 V AC and up to 750 V DC to earth.
Installation note: When wiring in lights in which the connection area of the wires is not protected from UV radiation and heat (caused by the lamps), a protective hose must always be pushed over the exposed wires. Otherwise, depending on the duty cycle, the insulation will decompose.
- Brief description: wire
- Type: H07V-K 16 SW, BR, DBL, GNGE, GR, HBL or RT according to VDE 0285-525-2-31
- Nominal voltage: 450/750 V AC test voltage = 2500 V
- Running meter: 5, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 40, 50, 60, 70, 80, 90 or 100m
- Conductor: copper class 5 = Finely stranded
- Conductor nominal cross-section: 16 mm²
- AWG cross-section: 6
- Fire behavior class according to EN 13501-6: Eca
- Core insulation material: polyvinyl chloride (PVC)
- Conductor diameter: 5.7 mm
- Outer diameter: approx. 7.4 mm
- Flame-retardant: according to VDE 0482-332-1-2/IEC 60332-1-2
- Sheath colour: Black, brown, dark blue, green-yellow, grey, light blue or red
- From -10°C to 70°C, when laying from 5°C to 70°C
- Smallest bending radius: 22.2 mm
- Weight: approx. 195 kg/km
Scope of delivery
- Flexible core, stranded H07V-K 16 SW, BR, DBL, GNGE, GR, HBL or RT, from 5 to 100m in length