110000 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
|colour||Vein colors blue, brown, green-yellow; Outer jacket: black|
|cross-section||3 x 6 mm²|
|length||5m, 10m, 15m, 20m, 25m, 30m, 35m, 40m, 50m, 60m or 70m|
|inner core||OFC (100% copper)|
5, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 35, 40, 50, 60 or 70 m NYY-J 3x6 mm² underground cable strong current cable OFC MADE IN GERMANY
As installation cable - use: for permanent installation indoors, in cable ducts, outdoors, in the ground, in water if no particular mechanical stresses are to be expected.
Direct embedding in vibrated, shaken or tamped concrete is not permitted .
Can also be used outdoors, provided protection from direct sunlight is guaranteed. The product conforms to the 2006/95/EG directive (low voltage directive).
- Short description: Plastic cable - Cu conductor
- Type: NYY-J 3x6 RE
- Nominal voltage: 600/1000V (test voltage 4000V)
- Running meter: 5, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 35, 40, 50, 60 or 70 m
- Conductor: bare copper, class 1 according to VDE 0276
- Flame-retardant: according to VDE 0482-332-1-2/IEC 60332-1-2
- Core insulation: PVC -Mixture Yll according to VDE 0207 Part 4
-Outer diameter: Approx. 15 mm
-Nominal cross-section of conductor: 6 mm
-Core colours: green-yellow, blue, brown
-Sheath mixture: PVC -Mixture YM 1 according to VDE 0207 part 5
- Number of cores: 3
- Sheath colour: Black
- Max. conductor resistance: 3.08 ohms/km
- of -35 °C to 70°C, when laying from -5°C to 70°C
- Smallest bending radius: 177 mm
- Weight: approx. 404 kg/km
Scope of delivery
- underground cable Staark Strom Kabel NYY-J 3x6 mm² black, 5, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 35, 40 , 50, 60 or 70 m in length, core colours: green-yellow, blue, brown