259997 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
|colour||Black, Red or Blue|
|cross-section||1 x 10 mm²|
|length||5, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 40, 50, 60, 70, 80, 90 or 100m|
|inner core||OFC (100% copper)|
From 5 to 100m solar cable H1Z2Z2-K 10 SW, RT or BL Buried, single cable, photovoltaic, halogen-free, double insulated
Application: Solar cable for freely movable use or fixed installation in photovoltaic systems (e.g. as a connection cable for roof installations of solar systems).
They may be used indoors, outdoors, in potentially explosive areas, in industry or in agricultural operations and are approved for direct burial. The line is considered to be short-circuit and ground-fault proof.
It corresponds to the VDE application rule VDE-AR-E 2283-4. In addition, the following tests are carried out on the cable: - Abrasion according to EN 50289-3-7 - Water AD 7 according to HD 516. Please note the relevant installation instructions on our website.
Regulations and certificates: EN 50618, RoHS 202/95/EC, REACH, CPR compliant
- Brief description: Solar cable
- Type: H1Z2Z2-K 10 SW, RT or BL according to VDE 0283-618
- Nominal voltage: 1000/1500 V max. 1,800 V test voltage = 6500 V
- Running meter: 5, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 40, 50, 60, 70, 80, 90 or 100m
- Conductor: tinned copper wire according to DIN EN 60228 class 5 = finely stranded
- Conductor nominal cross-section: 10 mm²
- Core insulation: cross-linked polymer, halogen-free
- Outer sheath material: cross-linked special polymer, halogen-free, weather and UV-resistant, ozone-resistant; acid and alkali resistant
- fire behavior class according to EN 13501-6: Eca
- flame resistance according to DIN EN 60332-1-2
- conductor diameter: approx. 5.1 mm; Outer diameter: approx. 7.1 mm
- Flame-retardant: according to VDE 0482-332-1-2/IEC 60332-1-2
- Sheath colour: black, red or blue
- External cable temperature, permanently installed: from -40°C to 90°C; Max. permissible conductor temperature: 120 °C
- Outside cable temperature, in motion: from -25°C to 60°C
- Smallest bending radius: approx. 30 mm; Weight: approx. 120 kg/km
Scope of delivery
- Solar Cable, Burialable, Single Cable H1Z2Z2-K 10 Black, Red or Blue, From 5 to 100m Length