190000 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
|colour||Red a core for the 1st pair of each layer red, for all other pairs white; b-wire blue, yellow, green, brown, black in continuous repetition counting from outside to inside|
|length||5, 10, 20, 25, 30, 40, 50, 60,70, 80, 90, 100, 120, 140, 160, 180, 200, 220 or 250m|
|inner core||OFC (100% copper)|
From 5 to 250m Fire alarm cable Telecommunication cable J-Y(ST)Y 4X2X0.8 RT Telecommunication cable Telecommunication line Fire alarm line Installation cable
Application: Installation cable for message and signal transmission in fire alarm systems for fixed installation inside and outside closed rooms, also outdoors according to VDE 0800 part § 3 and § 9.
Structure: According to VDE 0815/4.81. Solid, bare copper conductor of 0.8 mm Ø, PVC insulating sleeve, 2 cores each twisted into a pair. pairs stranded in concentric layers to the core, core wrapping, drain wire of 0.4 mm Ø for cables up to 10 pairs, drain wire of 0.6 mm; for cables with more than 10 pairs, screen made of plastic-laminated aluminum foil.
- Brief description: Fire alarm cable
- Type: JY(ST)Y 4X2X0.8 RT according to VDE 0815/4.81
- Peak operating voltage: 300 V
- Running meter: 5, 10, 20 , 25, 30, 40, 50, 60,70, 80, 90, 100, 120, 140, 160, 180, 200, 220 or 250m
- Conductor: Solid, bare copper conductor class 1 = solid
- Number of cores: 8
- Identification for 4-pair and multi-pair installation cables (stranding in layers): a-core red for the 1st pair of each layer, white for all other pairs b-core blue, yellow, green, brown , black in continuous repetition, counting from the outside to the inside.
- Outer sheath material: Polyvinyl chloride (PVC)
- Material of core insulation: Polyvinyl chloride (PVC)
- Conductor diameter: 0.8 mm< br />- shield over stranding element: none
- shield over stranding: foil
- outer diameter: approx. 9 mm
- flame-retardant: according to EN 50265-2-1
- sheath colour : red
- Working temperature: from -30°C to 70°C, when laying from -5°C to 70°C, outside cable temperature in B Movement: from -5°C to 50°C
- Smallest bending radius: 90 mm
- Weight: approx. 100 kg/km
Scope of delivery
- Fire alarm cable Telecommunication cable J-Y(ST)Y 4X2X0.8 RT, from 5 to 250m in length, color: red