32 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
|colour||Black or White|
|minimal Vesa size||50 mm x 50 mm|
|maximum Vesa size||200 mm x 200 mm|
Bracket suitable for flat screens with VESA standard mounting. The abbreviation VESA stands for VIDEO ELECTRONICS STANDARDS ASSOCIATION. This is an international agreement between suppliers of computers, flat screens and components about the installation of mounting systems TVs. This holder also suitable for other flat screens with continuous mounting from 5x5 cm up to 21x21 cm.
There are threaded holes on the back of LCD TVs or computer monitors that can be rotated one screw at a time. With the help of these attachment points, the holder is attached to the device. To determine the VESA measurement, first measure the horizontal and then the vertical distance (from center to center) of the threaded holes. For example, for a VESA value of 200x100mm, the distance from left to right (horizontal) is 200mm and the distance from top to bottom (vertical) is 100mm.
The holder was made according to our MAS-Premium standard. That means you can mount this TV deck / wall mount easily and quickly.
- Product Type: TV mount bracket for walls, ceiling and sloping ceiling
- Can be freely rotated by 360°
-For TV and monitors with screen diagonal of 56 cm (22" ) up to 106 cm (42") with VESA hole spacing: up to 200x200 mm ; also for tilted ceilings
- also suitable for screens with stepless mounting: up to 21x21cm
- Material: Steel, 2 mm rolled steel
- Extendable from 60 to 100 cm, min 60 cm from the ceiling to TV-centre
- Tilt: +/-15° , adjustment without tools possible
- Approx. frame size : 270 x 140 mm
- Ceiling Mount for monitor or TV.
- includes all necessary mounting hardware
- instructions (cannot guarantee instructions are in English)